1. Recommended Browsers
For best results when visiting the Website, use one of the recommended browsers listed below. Using a non-recommended browser, or using the incorrect browser settings may result in the Website not being viewable or not displaying correctly.
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 16 or higher
Mac OS X
- Safari 5.0
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 16 or higher
2. Copyright, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, its contents and information accessible from the Website are the property of MNES and its affiliated companies and protected under the copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable international treaties laws and regulations of the U.S., Japan and other relevant countries. Unauthorized use by an individual or entity (including copying, modification, transaction or distribution ) of the Website, its contents and information accessible from the Website is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of MNES and its affiliated companies. No license or any other right to use such trademarks, logos or service marks is granted to any user of the Website. Unauthorized use or reproduction such trademarks, logos and service marks is prohibited.
3. Prohibited Conduct
Users of the Website are prohibited from engaging in the following conduct:
- Infringing or threatening to infringe MNES's or any third party's property or privacy;
- Causing or threatening to cause any loss or damage to any third party or MNES;
- Acting or threatening to act contrary to public order and morals;
- Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
- Making any false application, statement or notice including the registration of an electronic mail address of any other person or under a false name;
- Engaging in or preparing to engage in any unauthorized business activity or profit-making activity;
- Making disparaging comments with respect to MNES, its affiliates or any third party;
- Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including a computer virus;
- Violating or threatening to violate any applicable laws and regulations; and
- Other acts as MNES may determine in its sole discretion to be inappropriate.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
MNES takes care in disclosing information on the Website. However, MNES does not warrant or represent that the information on the Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for any purpose or safe (including any representation or warranty against errors or hazards such as computer viruses). MNES has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with access to and the use of the Website, its contents or information accessible from the Website.
The Website, its contents and information accessible from the Web site are subject to change without notice. The operation of and access to the Website may be suspended or terminated at any time.
MNES has no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with any party’s use of or any change to or any suspension or termination of operation of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
5. Link Site
Use of any website of a third party that is linked from or to the Website (hereinafter "Link Sites") shall not be MNES’s responsibility and shall be the responsibility of the third party. MNES has no responsibility for any claim or damages or loss arising from or in connection with the access to or use of such Link Sites.
In addition to the foregoing terms and conditions, any link or access to the Website, its contents or any information accessible from the Website, whether by an entity or an individual shall be subject to the following "linking conditions"
- MNES has no responsibility for any claim or damages or loss arising from or in connection with linking to the Website.
- There is no guarantee that the URL of the Website will be maintained permanently and it may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Linking the Website to a website that may result in the violation or infringement of the property rights or any other rights of MNES or its affiliates or any or interference with MNES’s business activities is strictly prohibited.
Linking any website or e-mail containing any of the following types of information to the Website is strictly prohibited:
- Information against public order and morals;
- Illegal information;
- Pornographic contents; and
- Information to abuse or defame MNES or its affiliated companies.
- Linking to the Website does not constitute, represent or imply any contractual relationship between MNES and such linking party.
6. How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
Security in obtaining personal information
MNES uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other encrypting means to protect the personal information of Website users inputted through a communications link. SSL is a general technology used for security of communications on Webnet, which can encrypt the input data before it is transmitted to Internet and prevent the input data from being intercepted or tapped. If you use any browser that is not compatible with SSL, you may not be able to access the Website due to the settings of your intranet firewall or any other software.
Collection of Browsing History
MNES may use access logs or Cookies or similar technology to acquire the browsing history of Website users to increase convenience of use. The collected historical information is used for the purposes of improving convenience of use, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and collecting statistics relating to use such as sum-up and analysis for service planning and improved service. Access logs include records of the user’s IP address and part of the operating environment.
Users can elect to refuse a Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive a Cookie by setting the user’s browser accordingly. If a user rejects the receipt of Cookies, the user should be able to access the Website but not all of its functions.
MNES does not accept any responsibility for the security of a user’s personal information by any website linked to the Website. Any questions or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by other websites should be directed to the owner or operator of the other websites.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction