CareersView Job Openings
Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems, Inc. (“MNES”) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website at www.MNES-US.com. This policy describes the information collected by MNES-US.com, how that information is used by MNES, and the terms and conditions of your use of this website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website or any of our websites. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our sites. Your continued use or access of this site shall constitute your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you have any comments or questions or if there are other things MNES can do to maximize the value of this website to you, please contact us.
Data Collection and Use
MNES will not trade, rent or sell PII without such person's approval; provided however, PII may be shared in the following limited circumstances:
- You have given your express consent.
- The work of handling personal information is entrusted, in whole or in part, to any third party to the extent necessary for MNES's business purposes.
- Information is provided to a trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing your request on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that obligate those parties to process such information only upon our instructions and in compliance with this policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- MNES may transfer or otherwise disclose PII to a successor entity as part of a corporate merger, consolidation or sale of assets.
- MNES is legally required to do so or believes it is necessary to limit our legal liability or to protect the rights, property or safety of MNES or others.
- The disclosure of PII to any third party is otherwise authorized under any applicable law or regulation.
MNES takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Access to your PII is limited to employees of MNES or its affiliates who need to know that information in order to fulfill your request or supply information about MNES’s products and services.
Any external sites that may be linked to the MNES websites are developed by people over whom MNES exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
MNES allows users to correct or change information submitted to MNES or to report problems with the website or to pose questions or concerns by contacting us.